coolistv Index du Forum
coolistv
Forum de la webtv de l'ASBL J'arrive.Celle-ci porte le nom de " Coolistv ". Ce forum est fait pour échanger nos idées et éviter d'encombrer la boite mail car je suis sur que nous débordons d'idées et d'imagination ;)

coolistv Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Never Call Me A Hero A Legendary American DiveBomber Pilo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coolistv Index du Forum -> Coolis extérieure -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
falbre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 15:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Never Call Me A Hero A Legendary American DiveBomber Pilo Répondre en citant

Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway
by N. Jack "Dusty" Kleiss

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway

<strong>75 YEARS AGO, ONE DARING AMERICAN PILOT MAY HAVE CHANGED THE COURSE OF HISTORY WHEN HE STRUCK AND SANK TWO JAPANESE CARRIERS AT THE BATTLE OF MIDWAY -- &#x22;THE DECISIVE CONTEST FOR CONTROL OF THE PACIFIC IN WORLD WAR II” (<em>NEW YORK TIMES</em>). </strong><strong>NOW, AT LAST, LEGENDARY DIVE-BOMBER “DUSTY” KLEISS SHARES HIS UNFORGETTABLE EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT OF AMERICA’S GREATEST NAVAL VICTORY.</strong><strong> </strong>

On the morning of June 4, 1942, high above the tiny Pacific atoll of Midway, Lt. (j.g.) &#x22;Dusty&#x22; Kleiss burst out of the clouds and piloted his SBD Dauntless into a near-vertical dive aimed at the heart of Japan’s Imperial Navy, which six months earlier had ruthlessly struck Pearl Harbor. The greatest naval battle in history raged around him, its outcome hanging in the balance as the U.S. desperately searched for its first major victory of the Second World War. Then, in a matter of seconds, Dusty Kleiss’s daring 20,000-foot dive helped forever alter the war’s trajectory.

Plummeting through the air at 240 knots amid blistering anti-aircraft fire, the twenty-six-year-old pilot from USS <em>Enterprise</em>’s elite Scouting Squadron Six fixed on an invaluable target—the aircraft carrier <em>Kaga, </em>one of Japan’s most important capital ships. He released three bombs at the last possible instant, then desperately pulled out of his gut-wrenching 9-g dive. As his plane leveled out just above the roiling Pacific Ocean, Dusty’s perfectly placed bombs struck the carrier’s deck, and <em>Kaga </em>erupted into an inferno from which it would never recover.

Arriving safely back at <em>Enterprise, </em>Dusty was met with heartbreaking news: his best friend was missing and presumed dead along with two dozen of their fellow naval aviators. Unbowed, Dusty returned to the air that same afternoon and, remarkably, would fatally strike another enemy carrier, <em>Hiryu</em>. Two days later, his deadeye aim contributed to the destruction of a third Japanese warship, the cruiser <em>Mikuma, </em>thereby making Dusty the only pilot from either side to land hits on three different ships, all of which sank—losses that crippled the once-fearsome Japanese fleet.

By battle’s end, the humble young sailor from Kansas had earned his place in history—and yet he stayed silent for decades, living quietly with his children and his wife, Jean, whom he married less than a month after Midway. Now his extraordinary and long-awaited memoir, <em>Never Call Me a Hero, </em>tells the Navy Cross recipient’s full story for the first time, offering an unprecedentedly intimate look at the &#x22;the decisive contest for control of the Pacific in World War II&#x22; (<em>New York Times</em>)—and one man’s essential role in helping secure its outcome.

Dusty worked on this book for years with naval historians Timothy and Laura Orr, aiming to publish <em>Never Call Me a Hero </em>for Midway’s seventy-fifth anniversary in June 2017. Sadly, as the book neared completion in 2016, Dusty Kleiss passed away at age 100, the last surviving dive-bomber pilot to have fought at Midway. And yet the publication of <em>Never Call Me a Hero </em>is a cause for celebration: these pages are Dusty’s remarkable legacy, providing a riveting eyewitness account of the Battle of Midway, and an inspiring testimony to the brave men who fought, died, and shaped history during those four extraordinary days in June, seventy-five years ago.

Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway N. Jack "Dusty" Kleiss
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book pdf Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free fb2

Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway phone wiki free eReader book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free iphone
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download full book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book DropBox
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download android
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book MediaFire
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book DepositFiles
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free macbook read
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book Mega
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book OneDrive
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway value pdf full mp3 book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway tpb free torrent
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download torrent ExtraTorrent
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway original book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway bookstore
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway purchase book text windows mobile
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download full book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book book free from xiaomi
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book book free from xiaomi
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download french
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free online iphone
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book in English
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book format djvu
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway read free ipad
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway tom portable german direct link online
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book DepositFiles
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway read online pdf free
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway tom portable german direct link online
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download via torrent client
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free epub
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway You search pdf online pdf
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway .txt download
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book in English
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book pdf
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free fb2
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway eReader itunes view windows download
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book german
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway read online pdf free
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway read free ipad
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book OneDrive
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book french
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway get free
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free mobile
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway discount for book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book for android
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway full version original acquire book look
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book download fb2
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book from motorola read
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway ios read library pc thepiratebay
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway kickass book download

48a4f088c3

Read,,,it,,,here,,,,first.
2017年6月15日 - ,,,13Jack..

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 15:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coolistv Index du Forum -> Coolis extérieure -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation